Ingredients of Garlic Beef Enchiladas
Beef enchiladas are mostly prepared with corn tortillas. But you can also use flour tortillas to make it simpler. Use them in the saucy casserole that a subtle kick and has irresistible home-cooked flavor too. — by Jennifer Standridge from Dallas – Georgia.
- prepare 1 pound of ground beef
- prepare chopped of 1 medium onion
- prepare 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- chili powder for 1 tablespoon
- garlic powder for 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon of ground cumin
- rubbed sage for 1/4 teaspoon
- the stewed tomatoes 1 can (1/4-1/2 ounces), and cut up
- 1/3 cup butter
- chop 4 garlic cloves
- all-purpose flour 1/2 cup
- 1 can of beef broth or 1/4-1/2 ounces
- salt for 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of rubbed sage
- warm 10 flour of tortillas or 6 inches
- divide 2 cups of shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- You can use toppings according to your taste like: minced fresh cilantro, halved grape tomatoes, slice of jalapeno peppers and slice of medium red onion.
- Preheat stove until 350°. In a large frying pan. Then you can cook beef and onion over medium heat, until beef is only a while pink, 6-8 mins; drainpipe. Seasoning & stir in flour. Add the tomatoes, then bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- In a pan, warm butter over medium-high warmth. You can add the garlic, then cooking as well as stir 1 min or up until tender. Stir in flour until combined; progressively blend in brew. Bring to a boil; chef and stir up until enlarged, regarding 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce as well as seasonings. Stir in tomato sauce and seasonings; heat through.
- Pour 1-1/2 mugs sauce right into an ungreased 13×9-in. baking dish. Area regarding 1/4 mug beef mix off fixate each tortilla; top with 1-2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and also place over sauce, seam side down. Leading with remaining sauce.
- Bake, covered, until heated up for 30-35 mins. Sprinkle with staying cheese. Bake, uncovered, up until cheese is melted, 10-15 mins much longer. Offer with topping as desired.
Nutrition Fact of Beef Enchiladas
43g fat (21g saturated fat), 2 enchiladas: 751 calories, 128mg cholesterol, 56g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 2536mg sodium, 38g protein.
Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas
The second recipe is cheesy ground beef enchiladas, the topping is sassy sauce and mild chillies.
- Total Time is 50 minutes
- Spice Level is medium
- Ingredients : 8
- Servings : 5
Ingredient of Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas
- 500 g beef mince
- Cooking spray or 1/2 teaspoon oil, for greasing
- 2 jars of Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 Old Mini Flour Tortillas
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 175 g Cheddar cheese, grate the chese
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C, 170 ° C follower, gas 5. Oil a 33 x 23 cm (about 2.5 litre) baking dish with the oil
2. Heat the oil in a big non-stick fry pan as well as cook the beef mince for 5-7 mins, over a medium-high warmth, stirring sometimes, till thoroughly cooked. Mix in half of the enchilada sauce with the chilli.
3. Spread half of the staying enchilada sauce right into the base of actually dish. Separate the beef mix between the tortillas and top each with 1 tbsp of cheese. Wrap the tortillas securely around the filling as well as area seam side down in the baking dish. Top with the continuing to be sauce and also sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until warm as well as bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes prior to serving.
Garnish with diced tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves, springtime onions or diced avocado.
So, are two beef enchiladas recipes that you can try at home. Hopefully you can enjoy delicious cuisine with the right composition.